Thursday, November 02, 2006

Procrastination or fear?

I haven't written a word this morning. I've had the opportunity, and I've only just now (right before I started this entry) opened the file.

Either I'm putting it off or I'm afraid of my own story. Weird.

I was flowing last night, except for the section which happens at Toronto Pearson International Airport. I've never been there and had to guess. I'll have my husband (who has gone through Pearson) read that part and help me with the description of the airport.

I think I'm wondering if the conversation between Kellie and David in the car enroute to downtown is giving away information. Probably not. They're talking about the murder that opens the story. That actually doesn't give away the main plot, but it might dive too early into the details of one of the subplots.

Hmmmmmmmmm

Fuck it. I think it should be alright.

Maybe.

GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: