Friday, November 03, 2006

Oh dear

I didn't write a word yesterday. Not. One. Single. Word.

It's mostly due to what I posted about yesterday, and it was something I HAVE to work through (since this seems to be a common occurance for me, thinking back, it's this very thing that stops me short every time).

I've been repeating to myself over and over....It doesn't matter at this point. The goal is 50,000 words and to plunk at the very least a rough rough draft down on paper. Giving away too much or not is not at issue here. Just writing it, getting it out is the issue here. You know what you want, you know how you want it to generally unfold. Clean up, padding and editing can take place later.

I have to repeat this over and over, gotta get around this bend. And today! It's bad enough I have to pound out about 5000 words today just to catch up!

No comments: