Friday, November 10, 2006

I'm a wee bit behind

So I'm a wee bit behind. Although I'm at 100% health wise (well, except for a nagging cough that has consistantly woken me up at 3 am every night this week), and I have the entire outline for my story in my head, and I can even muse and ponder and work out paragraphs and the like while knitting, on the streetcar or lying in bed right before I fall asleep, I'm having some problems getting from my head to my keyboard.

In other words, I have to catch the creative wave that I can so easily see and I keep missing it by a few feet.

I wrote about a page last night, and it was a struggle to do that. So today I have not touched it, just allowing myself to ponder and muse and not pressuring to hit the keyboard.

Tomorrow I write. And hopefully catch that creative wave.

No comments: