Tuesday, October 24, 2006

You watch too much Monty Python when......

So I was musing over a mentioned character in my tale, one who is already dead, much like the Leafs tonight. I had been thinking that prior to his death, he was like the enforcer for Drake, this big tough guy.

So I was sitting there, knitting a hat, ignoring the (at the time) 3-0 Ottawa score on the Leafs game and writing sentences in my head that would be used to describe him, and this popped in and WILL NOT LEAVE.

"Kent was a massive giant of a man, infamous for his own violence in addition to using the resources at his disposal within the vicious gang of keep left signs."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spam spam spam spam and more spam

Are you sure it is just 'writing insanity'?

~gives her a wary look and a disarming smile~

~makes me wonder if she has a lumberjack in the story~

Vamp said...

Oh gods....lol....don't encourage me. ;)

*high pitched irritating voice* I don't like spam!